The Paumco Products Quick Spade and Quick Spade Combo is the must have tool for landscaping, stumps removal, trenching, planting trees and more. The Quick Spade and Quick Spade Combo easily slide onto standard pallet forks. The Quick Spade Combo will also attach to front of standard loader buckets.
- 24″ Long x 20″ Wide Spade
- 42 lb weight
- Saves the use of the backhoe
- Unit digs nearly 5ft deep on forks.
- Easy digging maneuverablily compared to using standard bucket
- Digs a 20″ x 20″ x 24″ hole in one scoop
- Creates up to 7000 lbs of pressure
- Great for stumps, planting trees, trenching, boulders, and all other types of digging.
- Easy to install mounting, slides onto standard pallet forks
- Quick Spade Combo mounts to BOTH pallet forks AND on front of loader bucket.
Quick Spade works great in combination with 12″ wide Fork Grapple System.
The Standard Quick Spade
This unit works with standard pallet forks. When attached it looks like the image to the right here. This tool will save your blades which weren’t made for digging. Imagine the easy of which you’ll now be able to create a trench without the need for many extra pieces of heavy equipment. With a 20″ wide face, this will make it almost a pleasure to be out doing those once hard to accomplish tasks.
Click this link for information and to purchase the standard version of the Quick Spade.
The Quick Spade Combo
This unit will work with standard pallet forks, but it will also attach to your standard bucket attachment. This will add a huge amount of functionality to your bucket allowing for so many additional uses. When attached it looks like the image to the right here.
Click this link for information and to purchase the COMBO version of the Quick Spade.